Struggle with getting your breakfast?
I see so many clients who skip breakfast because they are in a rush to get out the door in the morning. They then end up STARVING and overeating or not eating healthy by lunch time. These easy overnight oats will help you start your morning right!
With only 5 ingredients and a short prep time, you will not be disappointed. I typically will mix everything together in a mason jar, but honestly, any bowl will do. I do recommend putting in something that can have a lid, since it will be sitting overnight.
Recommendations for preparing Easy Overnight Oats:
- Use plain rolled oats, but if you prefer steel cut, that will work too!
- If you prefer milk over almond milk, that is OK too. The unsweetened vanilla almond milk does add a bit of extra sweetness to these overnight oats
- Why Greek yogurt and not plain? PROTEIN! With the fiber in the oats and the protein in the yogurt, you are bound to stay fuller longer. Want to make it vegan to stick to your plant based meal prep? Omit the yogurt and just use 1 cup of almond milk instead!
- Adding fruit just before you are about to eat will boost the nutrient value and add some extra sweetness to these overnight oats as well!
Easy Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fruit of your choice (optional)
- 1. Add all ingredients to a small bowl or container with lid. Stir together and place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours prior to consumption.2. In morning, or after 8 hours, you can add fruit or nuts as an option.3. Enjoy
This post does contain affiliate links to Amazon. If you decide to purchase from this link I will receive a small commission.